Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Resignation/Retirement of the COE

Greetings All,

For those who have not heard, Dr. Borja has been asked to resign as the COE. This news was contained on the front page of today's Marianas Variety, and a meeting was held with the PSS leadership team this afternoon.

I am in the process of drafting a statement for the Board of Education on behalf of the Association of Commonwealth Teachers.
If you have any thoughts you'd like me to take into account while preparing this statment, please send it by tomorrow night, as I would like to have the statement prepared for a meeting with the BOE on Friday morning.

To my understanding, this meeting is open to the public and will begin at 9:00 a.m. in the BOE conference room. I strongly encourage all concerned to attend and hope that you will do the same.

I sincerely hope to see many of you there,
Betty Miller
ACT President

No comments: